Eaton 9PXM UPS
Eaton 9PXM UPS
The Eaton? 9PXM UPS is a scalable, modular, flexible solution that combines the highest level of reliability
with the lowest cost of ownership in the 4?20 kVA range. The 9PXM enables you to build a power solution specific to your needs and to expand redundancy and runtime as your needs change.
IT applications include:
- Small/Medium Data Center
- Colocation Data Center
- Edge Data Center
- Network Closets
Commercial/Industrial applications include:
- Mission critical operations
Product Brochure: Eaton 9PXM
Features & Benefits
- N+X redundancy for power and logic eliminates system-level single point of failure.
- Lightweight, hot-swappable power modules allow you to pay as you grow or provide power protection redundancy.
- Lightweight, hot-swappable battery modules let you scale backup runtime as needed, and are easy to service.
- Patented universal slots allows users to add power or battery modules in any order, for maximum flexibility and scalabiltiy.
- Simple rack conversion enables customers to convert their tower UPS into a rack solution with an easily installed rack kit.
- Build-to-order part numbers allow customers to specify UPS size, voltage, input connections, output receptacles, and room for future expansion.
- Double-conversion, online design delivers the highest level of split phase power protection.
- Customer Benefits: Simplicity of design
- Customer Benefits: Software and battery management
- Customer Benefits: Ease of ordering