Vertiv Netsure 701
The modular NetSure? 701 Series DC?power system with 3,500 watt and 3,200?watt rectifiers provides up to 4,000 amps?of power for -48 volt systems. 3,500 watt?constant power rectifiers provide up to?73 amps (65 amps at 54.0VDC and 67?amps at 52.0VDC) with a current limit?of 73 amps. With six units per shelf,?these rectifiers provide up to 438 amps?in three rack units (5.25-in.) of space.
The basic components of the power?system include the meter-control alarm?unit (MCA), rectifier shelves which house?the rectifiers, and up to two modular?distribution cabinets with rear copper?bus inter-bay power connections, allowing?the system to be expanded to either?side of the main bay.
The NetSure? 701 power system contains?a powerful, microprocessor-based?meter-control alarm system capable of?monitoring and controlling up to 72 rectifiers.?The MCA provides a 16-character?alphanumeric display, which can be?activated at the touch of a keypad.
Each rectifier shelf can accommodate?up to six plug?n?play rectifiers, which are?controlled by the MCA. Additional?shelves can be added as load requirements?increase.
The NetSure? 701 distribution cabinet?is modular by row and position. Four?distinct distribution cabinet sizes are?available to accommodate from one to four?distribution panels. This allows the system?to be configured in relay racks of various?heights for installation in low-profile sites?or atop batteries or other equipment to?make more effective use of floor space.?Several distribution panels are available?offering different combinations of distribution?positions, low voltage disconnect and?battery disconnect options.
The NetSure? 701 system is ideal for wireline?and wireless applications such as switch?sites, co-location, huts and large vaults or?enclosures, as well as data centers.
- High Efficiency ? approaching 97%,?eSure? rectifiers reduce power?consumption for lower operating costs
- Modular Design ? simple to install and?operate; allows incremental cost-effective?system growth
- Single Point Adjustment ??no tools required to change settings and?make adjustments; MCA controls up?to 72 rectifiers
- Remote Access ? options allow users to?view, control and interact with the system?using an Ethernet, modem, RS 232 or?LMS1000 interface
- Plug?n?Play ? add rectifiers without?changing the settings and making adjustments;?no system interruption
- Front Accessible ? allows for easy installation,?additions and maintenance
- High Density ? compact design takes?up less floor space; houses six 3500 watt?or 3200 watt rectifiers per shelf (3RU),?system can be configured with up to?two bays
- Constant Power ? delivers more current?at lower voltages to meet load or?recharge demand
- Safety and EMC Compliance NEBS Level?3 certified, UL Listed to UL subject 1801,?FCC Class B