Vertiv LMS 1000
Vertiv?s LMS1000 is the fieldproven?industry standard, offering a complete remote?monitoring solution with input/output (I/O) networking?capability and a fully integrated Ethernet port.
Its low profile, extended temperature range and plug-in I/O cards make the LMS1000 well?suited for smaller, outdoor applications. However the free-topology I/O networking capability?allows the unit to monitor over 1,600 I/O points, making it ideal for larger sites.
- Alarm Mediation ? built-in logic and timers allow you to use the LMS1000 as an alarm concentrator to filter out unwanted or nuisance alarms. You can also convert conventional relay alarms to SNMP traps, e-mail or TL1 autonomous messages.
- Battery Management ? use digital temp sensors to detect battery thermal runaway, or use the high precision bipolar analog cards to detect high battery float current and/or voltage imbalance conditions.
- Capacity Management ??set threshold alarms on plant capacity and critical branch distributions to prevent equipment outages as a result of poorly charged batteries or blown fuses. Notify by relay closure, modem report, pager, SNMP trap or TL1 autonomous message ? all from the same device!
- Diagnostics ? use alarm history data, event data, and channel statistics to reconstruct events leading up to outages.
- Energy Management ? control rectifiers to match the on-line capacity to the actual load.
- Routine Engine Cycling ??automatically routine engines on specific days and times.
- Power Metering ? compute and store power consumption (kWh) data for branch distributions and commercial AC.
- Rectifier Sequencing ? limit and/or delay rectifier turn-on for applications with limited standby engine capacity.
- Front access cabinets ??provide easy access for future?growth and service
- Modular design ? allows for?system expansion with the?addition of expansion cabinets?and expansion assemblies
- Flexible ? environmentally?hardened for use in?uncontrolled and extended?temperature environments;?wide DC input range (20-60?VDC); 19-in. rack mounting
- Remote access ? enables?monitoring from central?location via dial-up, Ethernet?or RS232
- Alarm reporting ? configurable?to report to users via pagers,?SNMP, TCP/IP, TL1/x.25, TL1/IP?and e-mail
- Web pages ? system can host?its own user-configurable web?page for all system information
- Open architecture ? simple?command line interface for?integration into large scale?NMS software
- Complies with industry?standards ? NEBS level 3?certified and UL Listed