Quest Controls TELSEC ESB
The TELSEC? ESB provides an integrated surveillance?solution to monitor and control all environmental?and access control functions and equipment?alarming:
- Performs all controlling, monitoring, and communication functions in a single product.
- Install in CEVs, CUEs and Cabinets.
- Install in COs and Data/Computer Centers.
- SNMP, embedded Web Server, and Email Alarm?Messaging.
- Compact, versatile package operates with a standard?control program or can be customized to meet your?requirements.
- Enables remote interrogation of remote sites from?any alarm and/or maintenance center.
- UL Listed, and CE, mountable in customized UL?approved Panel Enclosures.
Acting as your smart eyes and ears, the TELSEC??delivers large savings and quick payback by:
- Reducing energy costs via intelligent HVAC lead/lag?control strategies.
- Reducing visits to remote sites.
- Eliminating downtime by acting as an early warning?system.
- Reducing capital expenditures by replacing multiple?devices to accomplish the same task.
- Extending life of critical operating equipment including?air conditioners, generators and power equipment.
- Providing remote visibility and 2-way communications.
- ?TCP/IP over Ethernet Connectivity. Supports SNMP v1, SNMP v2c.
- Expandable to 128 universal inputs, 64 digital outputs and 10 analog?outputs plus 16 stand alone RTU HVAC controllers.
- Controls multiple air conditioning units for fan, cooling, heat, and economizer?through optional Intelligent Roof Top Unit Stand Alone Controllers.
- Non-volatile FLASH memory prevents program loss & stores program upgrades.
- Monitors all environmental alarms: temperature,?humidity, fire/smoke, toxic and combustible gas, high water.
- Built-in RS-232 communications port for on-site?monitoring and programming.
- Built-in 2 line, 40 character LCD display and 18 button?keypad for system status and setpoint changes.
- Card access control of up to 4 doors with 600?cards per system, logging last 800 entries plus?Intrusion Monitoring.