Alber BDS-256XL Battery Monitoring System
Full-scale Battery Testing and Diagnostics for UPS Systems
Battery monitoring system that continuously monitors and diagnoses all critical battery parameters for large UPS systems. It can monitor up to 256 cells per string. It identifies potential problems by continuously monitoring parameters such as cell voltage, overall string voltage, current and temperature. Tracking and reporting allow proactive action in replacing a bad battery before it affects others in the string.
Alb?r BDS-256XL battery monitoring system continuously monitors and diagnoses all critical battery parameters for large UPS systems. It can monitor up to 256 cell per string. It identifies potential problems by continuously monitoring parameters such as cell voltage, overall string voltage, current and temperature. Tracking and reporting allow proactive data center monitoring for replacing a bad battery before it affects others in the string.
Alb?r BDS-256XL Battery Monitoring System monitors up to 256 cells/modules per string. 2 volt cells, NiCd cells, 4 volt, 6 volt, 8 volt, and 12 volt modules supported. Interface to the BDS-256XL via the Battery Monitor Data Manager software package. Battery Monitor Report Generator software creates reports from collected data.
- Scans all pertinent battery parameters
- Performs a scheduled resistance test and stores results for trending
- Auto detects discharges and stores data for playback
- Signals if a parameter is outside user-programmed limits
- Communicates with an external computer using USB, modem, RS-232 or LAN (RJ-45)
- Network compatible
- Windows-based software for real-time viewing, automatic data collection, data analysis, and report generating.
- Modular design easily expands to monitor an unlimited number of strings.
- Industry standard MODBUS protocol interfaces to third party building management systems via RS-232?and Ethernet.
- Communicates with an external computer via R-S232 or remotely through internal modem.
- Optional TCP/IP interface for network or Internet communication via MODBUS or SNMP.
- Can be used in conjunction with other Alber monitoring products to manage virtually all battery configurations with one software package.
- Scans pertinent battery parameters every 4 seconds, including total voltage, cell voltage, current and temperature.
- Automatic proactive internal DC resistance tests.
- Discharges are automatically detected and data saved for retrieval.
- Trend analysis provides the ability to analyze performance and aid in trouble shooting.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership:
- Optimizes useful battery life — Instead of waiting for an inevitable failure or replacing batteries prematurely to prevent problems, you can continue to utilize your batteries longer and with confidence by knowing their true internal condition.
Ideally Suited For:
- Large UPS systems with up to 256 cells per string.