PowerSafe NiCd Batteries
The PowerSafe series of nickel-cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries are specifically designed to provide exceptionally long life at extreme temperatures. This coupled with the inherent low maintenance requirements make the PowerSafe Ni-Cd battery series an ideal choice for railroad, renewables, off-grid, telecommunications and complex duty cycle applications.
The robust design means an excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress, low risk of terminal degradation and a proven 20 year plus service life. This combination and extensive use in service make the PowerSafe Ni-Cd battery series the right choice for industrial applications requiring superior reliability and the highest safety integrity.
The PowerSafe NiCd battery range includes the following models: RL, RM, RH, VGL, and VGM.
- Capacity from 11 to 1700 Ah
- Excellent resistance against electrical and mechanical stress
- Plate construction yields no risk of terminal decomposition
- Wide operating temperature of ?40?F to 122?F
- Proven life of 20 years
- Long storage life
- Sufficient electrolyte reserve means long maintenance intervals
- Translucent plastic case for visible electrolyte level