PowerSafe DDm Batteries
PowerSafe DDm batteries offer an ideal solution for large capacity Valve Regulated Lead-Acid (VRLA) battery requirements. PowerSafe DDm battery?s steel can (module) design, with its integral racking system, provides a cost effective battery system. This creates a compact, quick and simple installation process.
The PowerSafe DDm battery system?s cutting-edge technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy, dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry.
The large copper post design also enhances the high rate performance. Cells are encased in dedicated protective steel cans (modules) that maintain constant, uniform compression for the life of the cell.
In addition, the easy to assemble racking system provides total flexibility for system configuration and allows fast, simple installation even in the most difficult locations.
- 20-year design life on standby float application at 77?F (25?C)
- 100% “out of box” initial battery capacity
- Up to 2000 Ah in a single cell
- Frame design allows for maximum heat dissipation
- Steel module design
- Top termination and side termination available
- Module can be configured 2, 3, 4 or 6 cells wide in single cell modues: 2, 4 or 6 in 2-cell modules
- Tin-plated copper inter-unit connectors and terminal plates
- Seismic zone 4 optional